About me?

My photo
A Filipino from San Francisco California finding his way around Manila with his family...I used to youtube on http://www.youtube.com/jawshortease but then an octopus ate my laptop, so now i blog. =] also check out to get rid of your timeshare and get a lifetime vacation package for FREE!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Fireworks 2012- Eastwood City Quezon City Manila

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM MANILA! =)

2011 was amazing. I learned so much and was able to do so many things. I started this year out struggling on the basketball court and just felt "lost." As the year went on, things just got better and better and it all led to a new start, 2012. I'm just really excited for what 2012 has in store for us and I just know it will be better than 2011 =)

Anyways, here's a short video of our night here in Eastwood City

New Year Fireworks 2012- Eastwood City Quezon City Manila want to get rid of your timeshare?

No comments:

Post a Comment