About me?

My photo
A Filipino from San Francisco California finding his way around Manila with his family...I used to youtube on http://www.youtube.com/jawshortease but then an octopus ate my laptop, so now i blog. =] also check out to get rid of your timeshare and get a lifetime vacation package for FREE!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Manila Spots- Eastwood City's Yard Sale!

Manila Spots Day 1
When I got to the Philippines, I had no idea how different everything was compared to California. In San Francisco, I would see garage and yard sales, but I have yet to see one here in the Philippines. Maybe because there are not too many garages and yards? Not sure haha.
So fast forward to 2011 and I now live in Eastwood City (in the heart of the Philippines..sort of) pretty much the "City that never sleeps". As an internet junkie like myself....I don't really get out much (lonerrr) but I do get my fair share of walks around the "backyard". So today we take a little stroll around Manila's yard sale...
EASTWOOD CITY'S BAZAAR SALE THING
(happens like twice a week)


Basically it is a bunch of individual stores that sell their share of legit and real and not fake items.






Black Ray-Bun Glasses For 150 Pesos














Pink Goochi Glasses For Only 154 Pesos











Mini Black Ray-Bun Glasses For Only .25 Pesos













Legit Flipcore Chains For Only 150 pesos!
(Will be promoting the real ones soon!)







"Para...."







I love this stall.







"I like to wear..."






I needed these a few nights ago.







Basically... I like Bazaars! You will find everything that your heart desires....well not really, but it's definitely a fun experience! If you are ever in the Eastwood City area during the weekends
DO NOT OVERLOOK
THE PRE-HOLIDAY BAZAAR IN THE EASTWOOD MALL ATRIUM FROM
SEPTEMBER 8 TO 11
Take Care & God Bless
Next Post In A (Few) Day(s)
http://www.manilaspots.blogspot.com/
In the meantime check out my videos at www.youtube.com/JAWSHorTEASE
PH Blogs

5 comments:

  1. Lol!!! I love this article, it felt like I was watching avideo that I didn't want to end. Now I really want to go to the P.I.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly put together, Josh. This blog captures the very essence of "Tiangge" the typical Filipino shopping scenario. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! =] bago lang kasi ako sa blog world hehe nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by =]

    ReplyDelete