About me?

My photo
A Filipino from San Francisco California finding his way around Manila with his family...I used to youtube on http://www.youtube.com/jawshortease but then an octopus ate my laptop, so now i blog. =] also check out to get rid of your timeshare and get a lifetime vacation package for FREE!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Floyd Mayweather Vs. My Cousin Ortiz

I REALLY WISH I COULD PHOTOSHOP MY FACE THERE.

As a Manny Pacquiao Fan...Floyd Mayweather or My cousin Victor Ortiz ?

Since Manny Pacquiao won’t be fighting until November, I know many Filipinos are not excited to watch the Floyd Mayweather Victor Ortiz fight...why?. For boxing fans all over the world though, this is going to be a battle of two different styles. The defensive minded veteran Mayweather will go up against today’s hottest young power hitter Victor Ortiz. LET’S FACE IT, Filipinos all over the world want Floyd Mayweather to lose....but think about it for a second. If Mayweather loses, what do Filipino fans have to forward to in the future?

Since the undefeated Mayweather is by far the only opponent that can give Manny P a run for his money, what exactly will happen to boxing if “Money May” loses? The chances of a Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather fight in 2012 will then be less likely to happen if somehow my third cousin comes out of the ring victorious. IF Mayweather loses, and IF somehow the two legends of the ring meet in 2012, will the fight be as thrilling? So who will you be rooting for on the 17th? Floyd Mayweather? Victor Ortiz? Or will you just not really and care and just hope that Manny Pacquiao FINALLY fights Floyd Mayweather. For me? ... I just want my cousin to come home safe... (I really hope by now you get the joke. the joke that really isn't funny)


No comments:

Post a Comment