About me?

My photo
A Filipino from San Francisco California finding his way around Manila with his family...I used to youtube on http://www.youtube.com/jawshortease but then an octopus ate my laptop, so now i blog. =] also check out to get rid of your timeshare and get a lifetime vacation package for FREE!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Typhoon Pedring AKA Nedat (Flashlight!!)

Typhoon Pedring aka Neday hit Manila hard and I was able to take a video of my first "typhoon experience". Instead of getting attacked by the Pedring, I got attacked by a flashlight?


TYPHOON PEDRING GO AWAY! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am just thankful that I lived here in Dumaguete City. Now following you.. hope you could follow me too.

    here's my url mr837.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just click join this site and sign in to your accounts whether in google, twitter or yahoo. .

    thanks for dropping by..

    ReplyDelete